Hiring Virtual Assistant: Virtual Assistants are experienced administrative professionals who have decided to work for themselves. Often times, Virtual Assistants have worked not only in administrative roles but in marketing, Information Technology (IT), and Real Estate, depending on their credentials and past experience. Using communication technology such as the internet, phone and fax machine to remain in contact, a Virtual Assistant essentially works as a business partner who can be available as often or as little as required, saving you money and valuable time.
Deciding to hire a Virtual Assistant can save you not only money but resources often associated with hiring onsite staff including: taxes, holiday pay, benefits, equipment and office space.
Whether your business has been, or is close to being, launched and requires ‘start up’ assistance, or you find you are running yourself thin by taking on work that can be handled by an assistant; the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant, especially a Virtual Assistant who provides full business support, are endless.
Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant
Tasks to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant :
1. Email Management/Filtering
2. Setting up Autoresponders Aweber, Mailchimp)
3. Booking appointments with clients
4. Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
5. Calendar Management
6. Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
DATA ENTRY SUPPORT
7. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
8. Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
9. Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT SUPPORT
10. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
11. Hotel and Flight Booking
12. Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
13. Taking down minutes of meetings
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
14. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
15. Liaison between you and other team members
16. Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
17. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
18. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
19. Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
20. Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
21. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
22. Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
23. Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
24. Answering support tickets.
25. Setting up Email Campaigns, Shopping Carts, adding products and much more
HIRE YOUR VA TODAY!!